Welcome to the OFFICIAL All American Cloggers website


WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

Pretty please send us a brief note about where you are now so we can post it to this bio section!!! We would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to hear from every single All American Clogger that ever learned a shuffle step (and even those that almost did).

Suggestions:
Favorites: Clogging memories
Photos: Current and old clogging pics
Stats: How long did you clog, what are you up to now?


Email your info to: allamericancloggers@gmail.com
or just click on the CONTACT link above and we'll get you posted. Wouldn't that be cool if we found everyone?!?!?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Holly {Jeppson} Moore


Hey Nicole,

I'm so glad you made this website! It brings back a flood of memories and makes me miss clogging SO much. I started clogging with the All American Cloggers when I was 8 and continued until I left for college. I took a couple of classes at BYU, it was fun, but just not the same! :) I finished school about a year ago and just had my first baby, a little girl, in September. Please tell Cindy and Polly hi for me! I wish I was living in So. Utah because I would totally be at your Alumni class. I still break out in Grand Old Flag, Dance, Siamsa, Sold, and Get Me Back to Dixie every once in a while -- if you ever get the chance to post the music for those dances on the website that would be awesome. I wish I could remember all of the other dances too. Most of my clogging pictures are at my parents house, next time I'm down there I will upload some and send them to you. We've got great pictures from Disneyland, Disneyworld, Germany, and Cancun.

Love,

Holly Jeppson Moore

P.S. Attached are the only two clogging pictures I have on my computer. The first one is my very first clogging recital! It was at the old Hurricane Fine Arts building. We did Sesame Jamboree, Happy Feet, and Grand Old Flag. The second one is me doing Siamsa. I loved that dance. I remember when we did at the Senior Olympic Games in St. George and the crowd went wild -- so fun!

P.S.S. I still have all of my old costumes and All American Clogger shirts hanging in my closet at home. I miss clogging.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment