Welcome to the OFFICIAL All American Cloggers website


WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

Pretty please send us a brief note about where you are now so we can post it to this bio section!!! We would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to hear from every single All American Clogger that ever learned a shuffle step (and even those that almost did).

Suggestions:
Favorites: Clogging memories
Photos: Current and old clogging pics
Stats: How long did you clog, what are you up to now?


Email your info to: allamericancloggers@gmail.com
or just click on the CONTACT link above and we'll get you posted. Wouldn't that be cool if we found everyone?!?!?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Aubrey {Johnson} Clyde

Hey Guys! :) It was sure fun to find your blog and reminisce of the good ole days! Seems like so long ago!
From the pictures I went through I was in the Mission Impossible group, and Turn the beat around. (From Hurricane)
Aubrey (Johnson) Clyde. Been married 5 1/2 years now to the love of my life! We have a 3 year old little boy named Aaden and are currently living in the Uintah Basin, Vernal Utah where my husband is working for the state as a conservation officer.
Don't know what other info you want or need, but email me and I can send what you'd like your way! Thanks for blogging this, clogging was a lot of fun for me! I miss it and I miss the shape I was in while doing it! Ha! Thanks again!
~Aubrey~

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment