Welcome to the OFFICIAL All American Cloggers website


WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

Pretty please send us a brief note about where you are now so we can post it to this bio section!!! We would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to hear from every single All American Clogger that ever learned a shuffle step (and even those that almost did).

Suggestions:
Favorites: Clogging memories
Photos: Current and old clogging pics
Stats: How long did you clog, what are you up to now?


Email your info to: allamericancloggers@gmail.com
or just click on the CONTACT link above and we'll get you posted. Wouldn't that be cool if we found everyone?!?!?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Charity {Tebbs} Smith

Hi Nicole!

I'm so happy to have come across your blog for AMC! It looks like you are doing well. I read on your bio that you are teaching English! I teach English also! It's the best subject ever! I really enjoy teaching. I teach high school right now, but I did teach middle school a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it also. I just enjoy the literature. This year is my first year teaching Seniors so I'm developing a whole new curriculum again.

My husband and I went to NYC for our honeymoon. I wish I would have know that you were living there, we have been looking for an excuse to visit again. It sounds like you've had a fun time from living back east to studying abroad! I really enjoy catching up with old friends, it's so interesting to see everyone as grown-up's. I guess I've just preserved this image of everyone just the way that they were, 15 years ago!

I wish I lived closer to home so I could join you in your quest to unite everyone for a trip. Chalene lives close to home though, Bridget does as well. Everyone else that I'm in contact lives far away. Kaylee is in Japan! Melissa is in another state, I can't remember but I do have her email. I don't know where Summer is. I would love to spread the word. I organized the last HHS 1998 class reunion, so I have contact info for a lot of people my age.

Well, take care!

Charity

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment